Are you looking for a manufacturing job? Don’t know where to start? Unira Workforce is THE place to look for your ideal manufacturing job and it’s absolutely FREE to find and apply for jobs!
To start, simply create a candidate profile on the Unira Workforce website. To do so, click the green “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the home page.
You will be taken to the page below. Click on “Get Listed” under “Job Candidates.”
This will take you to the Candidate Registration page, where you can quickly create your candidate profile. You will only have to do this once, unless you need to update the information on your profile.
To create your profile, simply fill in the fields on the Candidate Registration page. Enter your first and last name, email address, and create a username and password to access the website in the future. The Profile Information section asks some more detailed questions to help manufacturers vet you for opportunities. These include:
- Phone number – for manufacturers to quickly contact you if they are interested in learning more about you.
- Are you willing to relocate for the right position? – By answering yes, you will have a broader range of manufacturing opportunities.
- Where are you located? – Manufacturers will be able to search for candidates by location so inputting this information is very important.
- LinkedIn profile – If you have a LinkedIn profile, please enter it here. We encourage our job candidates to connect with each other. In the interest of protecting your privacy, the only other information candidates see is your name and LinkedIn profile address, no personal information.
- Position type interested in? – Unira Workforce is unique in that it allows candidates to search for part time, summer work, pre-apprenticeship/apprenticeship and part time work in addition to full time work. We encourage manufacturers to consider these additional models of work as well to provide opportunities for full time and part time students and others needing a more flexible schedule.
- Experience and training? – We have listed a variety of in-demand skills as you can see below, but also provide the opportunity to list other skills you might have. Simply click “Other” and you can enter the skills that you possess in a free form text field.
- Relevant Credentials? – We encourage you to enter any credentials you have obtained through school, after school or summer programs, or through your local Job Center or Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) office.
- In two sentences, why are you interested in a position in this industry? – This is your opportunity to tell potential employers something they can’t find in your resume. Do you like to tinker with things on weekends, or take things apart and put them back together? What attracts you to a manufacturing career. This is YOUR opportunity to stand out!
- Upload your resume – While Unira Workforce does not require you to upload a resume, it is a great practice to do so. This will give potential employers all the information they need in order to consider you for their open positions.
Once you have registered you can log in to the website at any time and click the Find Jobs tab at the top of the home page to see the opportunities out there and apply with one click. Manufacturers that subscribe to Unira Workforce can also find you by clicking Meet the Candidates on the home page. Unira Workforce is the ideal community for job seekers and manufacturers!
What are you waiting for? Sign up today to take the first step to a lucrative manufacturing career!